White Colne

Parish Council

Page 7 Page 6 Home Page 2 Page 3 Page 5 Page 8 Page 9

White Colne

Parish Council


White Colne

Parish Council


Page 10 Page 40 Page 4 #Anchor1

White Colne

Parish Council

Page 7 Page 6 Home Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 8

White Colne

Parish Council

White Colne

Parish Council

Page 10 Page 40 Page 9 #Anchor1

White Colne Community Design Group Archive

WHITE COLNE COMMUNITY DESIGN GROUP

MINUTES OF MEETING: MONDAY 8TH JUNE 2009



1. Meeting attended by Sarah Adlem (Chair), Martin Allison, Colin Ellard, Richard Gourlay, Chris Pearcey, Rita Pearcey (Sec), Dawn Trusson and John Watt


2. UPDATE FROM MEMBERS ON ACTIVITY SINCE LAST MEETING


8 hours were recorded as the time given by volunteers since the last meeting re the School Workshop and typing minutes, time log and diary.  This will be added to the Volunteer Time Log and the  

RP       Consultation Diary will be updated accordingly.


3. EXPENSES  


No claims.


4. CHARACTER ASSESSMENT


Chris and Rita have not had an opportunity to complete the Boley Road character assessment, nor Richard and John the one for the Whites Farm area but will carry out this work before the

ALL      next meeting.  The other groups will also complete their summaries of the character assessments for the areas covered on the P-F Day in time for the next meeting.  John reminded us to focus on summarising aspects which will influence planning decisions.


5. QUESTIONNAIRE


Everyone has a copy of Peter’s ‘Excel’ document which is how the questionnaire stands at present.  

RP       Rita is to e-mail a copy of the ‘Publisher’ questionnaire (exactly the same content, different layout) for information.


We need to liaise with Emma Boaler, BDC and Jan about the wording of our questions to ensure

that we draw out the correct information, eg extending the conservation area.  To ask Jan and Emma if they can attend our next meeting on 6th July.


We should think of questions whilst completing our character assessment summaries so that key

ALL     aspects covered in the assessments can be added to the questionnaire where appropriate.  Agreed that we bring suggested additional questions to the next meeting and, if time permits, circulate them by e-mail beforehand. We also need to include questions specifically for 11-18 year olds.


As we need to have the questionnaire printed in time for distribution with the July edition of White Colne News during weekend 17th/18th July, decided to bring the next meeting forward from Monday 13th July to Monday 6th July.


JW      John to speak to Riverside Spice to ask if they will donate a meal as one of the prizes for completing the questionnaire.



6. ANY OTHER BUSINESS


Sarah and Dawn briefed the Group about the School Workshop at Earls Colne Primary School on 18th May.  The children from White Colne appreciated the opportunity of being asked for their opinion.  It was a positive exercise and the children, aged 7-11, like living in the village.  We need to

SA        target 11-18 year olds in the questionnaire.  Sarah will write to thank the school for their involvement.


Peter has completed a comprehensive ‘geographical and historical background’ document which he has e-mailed to members of the group.


7. The date for the next meeting is Monday 6th July.  Meetings for the rest of 2009 will be on 10th August, 14th September, 12th October, and 9th November.  


White Colne


ARCHIVE

#top